Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Vacation Cross Stitch Finished Projects

Well, it was a busy time back home but I did manage to cross stitch a few ornaments.

First, we have the penguin sliding down the mountain. This one took me all day Saturday at the airport and on the plane and I finished it on Monday morning.



Second, I cross stitched a reindeer head with NOEL connecting the antlers. This was a pretty quick project which I finished on Tuesday.



Third, is Santa ice skating, I finished this one on the trip back home on Monday.



Somewhere in between, I finished a project I had started years ago on "Sand Island, AL" lighthouse, which I won't post here since it's not Christmas related.

It was a great week visiting with family and friends with a bonus of three completed cross stitched ornaments.






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts                Newer Posts